11.03.2014

Autumn Macros - Page 2

Yesterday I posted a number of macro shots I had taken during October while walking around our yard looking for subject material.  I didn't post this one shot, because it just seemed out of place.  All the other images had a natural appearance, though some were of cultivated plants such as our male and female holly bushes.

The background for this image is not natural at all.  It is the windshield of my wife's automobile. The scene immediate caught my eye as I walked out our front door, camera in hand, looking for macros. The multiple reflections are from green foliage (our maple and oak trees had not yet turned color at the time) and blue sky.

Larger image and EXIF information on my Web site, here:
http://www.peterfraileyphoto.com/p571522272

Leaf On Car Windshield


No comments: