11.22.2017

I Had To Be Content With Dried Flowers and Flora

Two days ago I went for a walk in the woods with the Panasonic GX85 and Olympus 12-100 lens, looking for things to photograph.  Outdoor photography is difficult this time of the year.  The days are getting colder and the color is gone.  Stuff is dried up and dead (except for the evergreens and a few of the ferns).  Nevertheless it was nice to get out and breath fresh air.  I walked slowly and looked around a lot. I am pleased (but not exactly excited) with a few of the images. Below is a small selection.

The close up images were taken at 100mm (200mm equivalent), 1/250sec, F4, and auto ISO varied from 320 to 1600 depending on the amount of light available.











This is my favorite because of the background.
A bit of overexposure worked nicely here.
1 1/3 stop positive EV compensation used.


No comments: