9.15.2013

A few more from our Maine Coast vacation

In two prior posts I included many of what I thought are the best images from our week's vacation in Maine.  After the fact, I determined that I like these five too:

[My full set of 18 images from the trip are posted altogether in one folder, and can be viewed bigger, on my Web site at: http://www.peterfraileyphoto.com/p385069449 ]

These seven images were taken in the neighboring towns of
Blue Hill and Surry, between 10:30 and 1:30 on Aug 23

Locking east from the base of Blue Hill in the town of Blue Hill

This is actually Blue Hill itself

Town of Surry

From Surry looking southeast toward Mt. Desert Island

I love small rural post offices.
(But it is no wonder that the USPS is running in the red)

View from East Blue Hill Road



No comments: